Doesn’t it always feel great after the weekend to get back into your normal routine!
Of any exercise or sport, I love weight training and running. There is nothing better than the feeling of putting in your ear buds and stimulating the endorphins. I find the workouts I do to be super effective and are only about 30 mins long, so my day doesn’t have to go to any waste. I am posting today one of the two workouts I am doing twice a week for the next month or so as well as my workout playlist this week.
This Week’s Playlist: (Click on the song to listen to it)
1) Sail (Borgore Pop the Sweating I’m Sailing Remix) – Awolnation
2) Hold On (ft. Amber Coffman) – Rusko
3) Do What U Want (Remix ft. R.Kelly, Rick Ross, and Christina Aguilera) – Lady Gaga
4) Sweat – Snoop Dog vs David Guetta and Afrojack
5) Young and Beautiful (Kaskade remix) – Lana Del Rey
6) Won’t Go Quietly – Example
7) Dear Boy – Avicii ft. Karen Marie Ørsted